Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bluefield








I hope everyone had a relaxing and peaceful Memorial Day weekend. We certainly did here , I wanted to share some photos with you from Sunday. My daughter (the redhead)has a very dear friend who lives in lower Ohio and we live in upper South Carolina so they organized a way for us mom's to each drive 3.5 hours and meet in this town in West Virgina, Bluefield. They are working on a project for an upcoming concert for their favorite singer Taylor Swift.
Bluefield was a beautiful small town nestled in the mountains and we were lucky enough to find this park that had a quite stream and huge trees for shade. it was such a relaxing day and the girls got to spend time together before we all meet in Nashville in a week and a half. I hope you enjoy these pics.
Smiles...

3 comments:

Artfulife said...

I love your dresses! They are too cute. You wouldn't happen to be related to any of the Swanson's from Great Falls Montana would you? Hope you had a great weekend.

marnie vollenhals said...

So pretty....I have never enjoyed a picnic like that before. Marnie

Unknown said...

Julie,

I had no idea your blog changed names! All this time I just thought you stopped blogging and I was missing you!! All of your designs look beautiful!

annie