Saturday, June 21, 2008

CMA Music Festival June 5-8







My daughter's and I headed out of town June 5th after my daughter finsihed her last final and made it to Nashville by 7pm for the 1st nightly concert of the CMA Festival. If you like country music this is a must event for you. We had a blast everyday saw all these amazing stars Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Faith Hill, Keith Urban,Rascal Flatts,Sara Evans,Miranda Lambert, Kellie Pickler, Chuck Wicks. I could go on and on , but I think you get the idea. Fun, Fun, Fun

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like lots of fun! My daughter likes Taylor Swift too...and so do I. What a talented young lady!

Your daughters are beautiful!

annie

marnie vollenhals said...

Julie...I think that is so cool that you and your daughters go to these concerts together. My weekends are full of skate parks and football.Hope you have a great show in Atlanta.
Marnie