Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A few of my favorite things...



I am crazy for Anthropologie they have the most amazing things! Just the smell when you walk(float) into one of the stores carries you away to a magical place. I swear I could kill 1/2 a day in there. That's why I also love to shop on line with Anthropologie.com

Then there is CSI MIAMI which I love, love, love. I am a CSI Miami Junkie, I am still in shock from last nights episode. Yikes, it was the season finale so it's going to be a while before we know how that works out.
What are some of your favorite things?

1 comment:

marnie vollenhals said...

Love Anthropologie as well...great store.My friend Chad owns a store in Dallas and he carries a similar style in his store, which i love. My favorite show is Desperate Housewives( I could live on that street..without the drama of course) and my husband loves CSI Miami....
Have a great day! Marnie